Monday, May 23, 2011

Book Suggestion - Beauty By Nature





I am using Beauty by Nature by Brigitte Mars as a guidebook for some of my formulas. I can't say how interesting this book is - especially for someone who is just starting to use all natural beauty products. The author has some great ideas for ways to treat your hair, skin, teeth, and entire body that are not only healthy, but also very cost effective compared to other (more toxic) alternatives.

These are things you make yourself!

The first thing I plan on making is her recipe for Queen of Hungary Water! There are so many recipes for natural alternatives to beauty products, that I don't think I'll ever run out of fun things to do. And I highly suggest this book for people who want to try natural products - especially if you are on a tight budget! The facial scrub costs only a few cents to make - compare that to what you might spend even at Wal-Mart for a facial scrub and this book has already paid for itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment